Good morning to me!
I woke up to find that not one, but two of my food family members awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I was first gifted by Krista over at Everyday Mom's Meals and then Amy at Crumbs in My Mustachio.
You guys are grand!
What does that mean though?
Maybe that means we are creative, or we can switch up posts from delish desserts to breakfast in a pinch?
Whatever the reason I accept, graciously - thank you!
Now, there are of course some conditions to accepting:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award. - CHECK2. Share 7 things about yourself - Below and CHECK
3. Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them! On its way!
My 7 Things:
- I suffer from anxiety and even the smallest things can set it off (annoying really!)
- I am getting married in 6 months - tomorrow!! (holy crap 6 months!)
- I'm a perfectionist with a mild case of OCD (crazy combo, it's a good thing my man really loves me)
- Mr. BM and I don't share blankets in bed (he's a hog and I love to be cocooned)
- I have had many jobs, but one of my favs was working at a little independent fruit stand when I was in high school
- If I don't write things down within seconds of thinking of it - its gone so my house is full of notebooks (I have at least 3 on the go at any given moment)
- For YEARS I was anti dog (I love them but didn't want to be an owner) but one look from my little PeekAPoo Dion and I was hooked and had to bring him home - he probably beats out the boys now in the love category ;)
Debz Delicious Meals
Rich and Sweet
Celebrating Home with Karie Engels
No Ordinary Momma
And then, I Ate It
Bake and Destroy
Lark's Country Heart
The Bread Fairy
Sweet Tea with Cindy
Betty's Kitchen Adventures
Cravings of a Lunatic
Wow, that was pretty hard! I wanted to add some pages that I frequent often and maybe a little new to you.
Hope you enjoyed a little about me, and check out the pages whom I've gifted this award to also.