Thursday, July 14, 2011

Garlic Parm Yellow Beans

Beans, beans the musical fruit...
Wait,
I am pretty sure this only applies to those little brown beans from a can right?
Ah well, it is what it is!

I mentioned in the previous yellow bean post just how much I adore these little, skinny pieces of God's creation.
Not surprisingly, I purchased a boat load so we could enjoy this side dish also.
The boys and I enjoyed it and even asked for seconds!

It is simple and quick.
Blanch your beans a few minutes and drop into an ice bath to stop the cooking.
Saute in butter about 3 cloves of garlic for a minute or so, throw your beans back in and top with freshly grated parm.
Side dish heaven!


I'm listening to: Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it only applies to the beans in the can. These on the other hand, look super delicious. Loving the cheesey coating.

    ReplyDelete